One of the largest travel nurse providers in the country improves internal communications
Industry – Travel Nurse Provider
- Having thousands of nurses and other employees spread across the country, the client needed to provide reliable, instant access to its extensive reference library and employee documents.
- The firm wished to track how documents are being accessed to better manage its document library.
- To assist employees in finding relevant information as quickly as possible, the company needed to incorporate new search capabilities within a new, dynamic User Interface.
- Brainspire worked with the client to migrate its existing SharePoint installation to a newer version while reducing migration costs.
- Taking full advantage of the new features introduced in this new version of the software, Brainspire created a new Intranet homepage with the dynamic User Interface elements that modern web users have come to expect.
- New SharePoint features, such as polls, blogs, news stories and events, were implemented to increase employee’s engagement with this Intranet portal.
- To assist employees in searching the company’s vast reference library, new content search capabilities were added to the portal.
- Employee search capabilities, built upon the firm’s current Active Directory infrastructure, were also incorporated into the new version of the Intranet homepage.
- Content reuse capabilities were also provided to reduce the time required to maintain such a large site.
Brainspire staff provided onsite training sessions to client staff, which were recorded and transcribed for future reference, to ensure a smooth transfer of knowledge.
- The client has an upgraded Intranet portal that provides new opportunities for interaction with its employees as well as expanded content and employee search capabilities.
- Migration costs were kept to a minimum by building upon the client’s existing infrastructure and document library.
- Improved analytics allow the client to better tailor its electronic references to the needs of its personnel.